Jonathan Malott is an American designer, fabricator, and graduate student at the University of Texas at Austin.
- The University of Texas at Austin Masters of Architecture, First Professional. August 2019 – Present
- The University of Texas at Austin Bachelor of Business Administration. August 2013 – May 2017
- The University of Texas at Austin – Teaching Assistant, CNC and Robotics Lead August. 2020– Present
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP – Advisory Associate. July 2017 – May 2019
- CAD modeling: Autocad, Revit, Rhino, Fusion 360
- Rendering: Blender, Twinmotion
- Visual Communication: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Parametric modeling: Grasshopper, Rhino Python
- Fabrication: Fusion 360 CAM, CNC, Woodworking, hand-modeling
Please visit my portfolio for more detailed information about selected works.